Located above the galactic plane and neighboring both Sector Corgus and Sector Deus, Paxia is sparsely populated and has only a handful of habitable worlds. It has a relatively strong Imperial Navy presence for it's population due to the value of strategic mineral resources in the uninhabited systems of the sector.
- Steward's Gate - Imperial Navy stronghold and anchorage, rumored Gateway to Sector Corgus from Paxia. This system is also the nearest to Sector Deus.
- Brinica Prime - Hive world and seat of the Sector Governor for the last six generations.
- Garenthis - Homeworld of the Aurex family. Heart of a massive, multi-system mining operation to pay the world's tithe to the Imperium.
- Barivia - Homeworld of Elise Eberhardt. A mountainous Agri world, Barivia's twin moons contain seas and host a healthy supply of edible life.
- Ferinox - A sparsely populated world due to only several decades of settlement. This world is notable for the massive forests that spawl across it's surface.